Saturday, September 26, 2009

Networking

I have always loved facebook! Some people I know have become borderline addicted-- well, maybe way over the line addicted-- but I simple enjoy the opportunity to see how people are doing and communicate with anyone I come across whether or not they are available. It is convenient and you can keep in contact with people you would never otherwise have reason to.

I also recently signed up for LinkedIn a professional networking system. My cousin invited me. I am leery of other social networks, especially over the internet because you have to be cautious of who you are giving your information to.

These networks are beneficial to learn from others and share ideas. It would be cool to find a group or network for educators in the health field.

2 comments:

  1. I too am a big fan of Facebook. For me I love it since most of the people I served around on my mission are on it.
    What is Linkedin? I haven't ever heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I know so many people who truly are addicted to social networking. We think that only games are addictive, but anything can be if we let it. It's important to enjoy things, even good things, in moderation.

    ReplyDelete